• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Drop times?

  • Thread starter Thread starter machine
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

machine

Guest
Can anyone tell me what time drops are? I thought they were 6:30 am EST but I see conflicting information - some say they are at 2pm EST. Thanks.
 
Originally posted by machine
I thought they were 6:30 am EST

You should change your name from machine to timemachine. :)
 
hehe.

The reason I thought 6:30 is a few web sites said that this was the time. Of course they may, like me, be out of date. :)
 
Do all registrars drop at the same time or is 2pm the NSI time?
 
Just NSI. The rest do it whenever the heck they want sometimes to help the interest of a private party or their own drop services.
 
Yes, only NetSol changed from the 6:30am 'gold rush' to the more civilized 2pm - although it does vary from 1:30pm to 2:30pm etc
 
Yes, NetSol ONCE dropped names very early a few years ago. I remember grabbing domains BY HAND round 7 o'clock in the morning. It's how I got oba.org. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom