• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ........ e247365.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VividChoice

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Looking for an honest appraisal for e247365.com
I think it has an unlimited amount of opportunities.
Thank You!
 
Have you tried saying it out loud? Imagine telling customers you domain is

"eee twenty four seven three sixty five dot com" or similar. Not so nice.

VividChoice said:
Looking for an honest appraisal for e247365.com
I think it has an unlimited amount of opportunities.
Thank You!
 
sevent said:
Have you tried saying it out loud? Imagine telling customers you domain is

"eee twenty four seven three sixty five dot com" or similar. Not so nice.

OMG! :doh:

Can I get a "real" appraisal here?

If I had to tell my customers that my domain was E247365.com then I hope they would know right off the bat that I was an ecom site open for business all day/everyday!
 
I can assure you, they will NOT know that right off the bat. Your domain's value is maybe low to mid $xx, in my opinion. Good luck with it anyway!
 
VividChoice said:
OMG! :doh:

Can I get a "real" appraisal here?

If I had to tell my customers that my domain was E247365.com then I hope they would know right off the bat that I was an ecom site open for business all day/everyday!

my "real" appraisal = $0.25

useless domain
 
VividChoice said:
OMG! :doh:

Can I get a "real" appraisal here?

If I had to tell my customers that my domain was E247365.com then I hope they would know right off the bat that I was an ecom site open for business all day/everyday!


Regfee...if that...this is the worst domain name I've seen all week. Save your money.
 
I didn't even recognise it as "24/7 365" until i read the replies here to be honest :( Perhaps I am too tired...

regardless, it's just not a very good name imho. But we've all owned one or more of "these" types of domains. generally they get registered late at night, after a beer or 6...perhaps involving Mr Jose` Cuervo :)

Keep up the fight though... im actually somewhat positive that you can find a buyer for this, just dont hold out for higher offers should that buyer come along.

Best of luck! :)
 
I caught the 24/7/365 bit more slowly as well.

I agree, this is an example of a great idea that didn't really work once registered. That said, maybe you can sucessfully market it. Why bother to try very hard - there are many great names out there still - just like this one.

Good luck with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom