• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed EcoEu.eu please appraisals

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrojas2005

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
EcoEu.eu

Today was sold EcoWorld.eu at Sedo (2250 U$S)
What do you think about EcoEu ?
"Eco": Economy or Ecology
"Eu": Europe (of course)

I need appraisals please
Thanks
 
I don´t like the double eu it sounds silly.
 
Chelsea said:
I don´t like the double eu it sounds silly.

In english it sounds: Eco Eu Dot Eu
In spanish: Eco Eu Punto Eu
In french: Eco Eu Point Eu

I dont see the problem, but ...
Regards
 
Not such a great name as such but good luck to whoever bought it. If developed into a site it has potential of being used for such topics like the economics (eco), or ecology.
 
Abraham said:
Not such a great name as such but good luck to whoever bought it. If developed into a site it has potential of being used for such topics like the economics (eco), or ecology.

Hi
Thankyou.
It is exactly what I am trying to say :-)

Regards
 
my honest opinion is max $50. Its the type of domain that needs to have a website attached to show its potential. then it would fetch more.
 
regfee to $50
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom