• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Eee.ms

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Domain name. :)
 
Last edited:
high xx to low xxx

I agree with Greg that the extension hurts it but where can you find 3 repeating letter domains in any extension especially EEE.
 
high xx to low xxx

I agree with Greg that the extension hurts it but where can you find 3 repeating letter domains in any extension especially EEE.

There are still some ccTLDs available for "EEE".
What's so special about "EEE" anyway? Does it mean something?
 
Being .ms Reg Fee for resell, IMO.
 
Johnn,

With the advent of all these up and coming gcTLD's, I'd say develop, develop, develop.

Yes, .com may still be king.

But you have a potential gem in BBB (better business bureau) in a generalized information portal.

It is content (rich and relevant and current up to date) that gets indexed with Google's algorithm.

Frankly, .ms make some great hacks.

The EEE does not do much for me as this is a little tougher to brand.
 
I understand the extension is not popular but great for hack.

I may plan to sell one and keep one to develop. They are both good names so I don't know which one should I keep for now.

May be Bill Gates will come after me for violation of extension TM :)

Thanks for all the comments.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom