• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed email.cc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G.A.

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Deal all,

Appraisal urgently needed for this ccTLD:

email.cc

Thanks very much!:smilewinkgrin:

- Your opinions are appreciated! -
 
cc makes sense for email, so... mid xxx, possibly.
 
high xxx for me :) "Email" is obviously a popular keyword, and the extension really helps this domain (more so than a .com extension would, IMO).
 
By that, I mean that:

email.cc

appears to be a better domain than:

email.com

Obviously the latter would probably sell for more, however thinking about things logically, email.cc is a better domain than email.com IMHO.
 
I have <removed> and have received offers ranging from 300-500 range so I suspect that email.cc should bring at least double that amount.
 
mid $xxx to reseller, high $xxx tp low $xxxx to end user
 
I'll go out on a limb here and say at least $x,xxx; minimum. You can probably squeeze quite a bit more out of it if you tried ;)
 
WOW,
nice name!
I like it...
 
cc makes sense for email, so... mid xxx, possibly.
high xxx for me :) "Email" is obviously a popular keyword, and the extension really helps this domain (more so than a .com extension would, IMO).
I have subscribe.cc and have received offers ranging from 300-500 range so I suspect that email.cc should bring at least double that amount.
mid $xxx to reseller, high $xxx tp low $xxxx to end user
I'll go out on a limb here and say at least $x,xxx; minimum. You can probably squeeze quite a bit more out of it if you tried ;)

Thanks for your appraisals.:)
 
High $xxx - low-mid $x,xxx.

Email.?? is a worthwhile and usable domain name, the .cc is also a credible use of the domain, it could be a secure site for creditcard transactions. If you stuck to your guns and waited 12-24 months you would probably find the price doubling (domain names in general and especially ccTLD's are currently undervalued as a resourse).
 
End user sale may fetch you between Low XXXX to mid XXXX
 
mid XXX - low XXXX to a Reseller

low XXXX - mid XXXX to an End User
 
mid $x,xxx to high $x,xxx
 
nice keyword name, mid $x,xxx
 
Hey man,
It's my opinion, calm down mate.

*Yawns*
 
By that, I mean that:

email.cc

appears to be a better domain than:

email.com

Obviously the latter would probably sell for more, however thinking about things logically, email.cc is a better domain than email.com IMHO.

From one of my Favorite Movies:
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
 
.cc is surely not better than the almighty email.com, a multi-million dollar + domain name...this one with a .cc stuck on the end is worth $500-$1500 realistic reseller price..maybe low to mid $x,xxx end-user
 
By that, I mean that:

email.cc

appears to be a better domain than:

email.com

Obviously the latter would probably sell for more, however thinking about things logically, email.cc is a better domain than email.com IMHO.


I have to agree, and thereby contradict everybody else here who seems to misinterpret your statement. :approve:
.CC *does* make more logical sense for an email domain than .com, since cc *is* a term used when emailing, but com isn't.
That doesn't mean that .cc is more sought after, since everybody in the world seems locked on that the only domain that is useful in any way is .com, and because of that it's of course immensely much more expensive. But that has noting to do with how logical it really is for the application in question. But unfortunately it has everything to do with how valuable it is. :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom