• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed email.cc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, .com has ALOT more to do with email... who the hell cc's anyways?
 
I have to agree, and thereby contradict everybody else here who seems to misinterpret your statement. :approve:
.CC *does* make more logical sense for an email domain than .com, since cc *is* a term used when emailing, but com isn't.
That doesn't mean that .cc is more sought after, since everybody in the world seems locked on that the only domain that is useful in any way is .com, and because of that it's of course immensely much more expensive. But that has noting to do with how logical it really is for the application in question. But unfortunately it has everything to do with how valuable it is. :eek:

I guess it all boils down to how you define "better" when talking domains. In this case I sure as hell define it as being wort more, and since the .com is worth approx. 5000 times more than the .cc name, I disagree.
Let's face it, we're not buying domain because they're pretty, we do it for cash

lol, .com has ALOT more to do with email... who the hell cc's anyways?
Agree
 
I guess it all boils down to how you define "better" when talking domains. In this case I sure as hell define it as being wort more, and since the .com is worth approx. 5000 times more than the .cc name, I disagree.
Let's face it, we're not buying domain because they're pretty, we do it for cash


Agree


That's exactly what I said... .cc DOES make sense for email, but it doesn't matter, since it's only .com that counts. I beleive that's what tristanperry meant too.
 
I have to agree, and thereby contradict everybody else here who seems to misinterpret your statement. :approve:
.CC *does* make more logical sense for an email domain than .com, since cc *is* a term used when emailing, but com isn't.
That doesn't mean that .cc is more sought after, since everybody in the world seems locked on that the only domain that is useful in any way is .com, and because of that it's of course immensely much more expensive. But that has noting to do with how logical it really is for the application in question. But unfortunately it has everything to do with how valuable it is. :eek:
That's exactly what I said... .cc DOES make sense for email, but it doesn't matter, since it's only .com that counts. I beleive that's what tristanperry meant too.
Thank God there's at least one member here who understands what I mean, and isn't a rude asshole...

Of course email.com is WORTH more than email.cc, however "cc" (carbon copy) makes more sense to "email" than "com".

.cc is surely not better than the almighty email.com, a multi-million dollar + domain name...this one with a .cc stuck on the end is worth $500-$1500 realistic reseller price..maybe low to mid $x,xxx end-user
I agree. I've never said otherwise...

From one of my Favorite Movies:
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Please wise the hell up. Re-read my post, idiot.
 
TristanPerry:

If you can't take the heat, don't start the fire.
 
No need to ask about this one I would develop and not even think about selling as a domain. Find a buddy programmer or even put some money together and develop a good email system. (You can alway contact email.com guys and sell it to them.)

I wish you all the best.
Develop it:
BIG $$$
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom