• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed emusicsolutions.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNOWBIRD

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
I am new to the forum and have an interested party in this domain could I please have some imput on how to price it
 
As to a raw name, I'd value it at a very low amount. An 'e' or 'i' two worder is seldom very good. Get what you can but get it sold if you have an interested party.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom