• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Enquiry for Stock-Investing.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
12
Hello,

I got this email today :--

"Is the domain stock-investing.com for sale? I would be very interested if it is and certainly can provide you with a very attractive offer. Thanks."

Please appraise it. Google count is 1,120,000 . Overture is 170,473.

Thanks,
URLtrader

Update : Now I have received an offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom