• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Erotic .asia

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irongloves

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I posted already this appraisal request in the .asia section but somebody suggested me to open it here.

How much do you think this domain (erotic .asia) is worth?


What about the value of the others domains here:
condos .asia
incorporate .asia
songs .asia
airlines .asia
hostels .asia
cooking .asia


Thanks
Irongloves
 
Last edited:
The TLD is so new, I dont see how anyone can provide appraisals at this point and time. Just my 2 cents.
 
The TLD is so new, I dont see how anyone can provide appraisals at this point and time. Just my 2 cents.

Yes, hold them for awhile, see how the market develops.
 
i agree its new yet..but are nice names
 
If I were you, I would hold the name until .asia gets a good grip on the domain market.
 
The names dont belong to anyone since these names are currently on Auction at the ongoing .Asia pool.com auctions. Songs.asia and Erotic.asia have been receiving some fair attention and bids.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom