• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed eSite.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domnet

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2002
Messages
441
Reaction score
0
Just curious what others think she's worth...Looking for a generic based appraisal.
 
unveloped and no traffic? maybe.. $5k reseller? developed and with traff? much more
 
Really brandable name. I think the difference between reseller and enduser is a large gap.

I would agree this is about 5-8k reseller.

Perfect Enduser price could be 10x that, IMO .
 
I like it nice one high X,xxx maybe more to motivated buyer. (enduser)
 
very nice name mid-high reseller though much more for end user with development/branding plan.
 
Low to mid xxxx
 
eWebSite.com Sold for $9,500 Jan 07 at Sedo
eCommerceWebSites.com sold for $5,200 Feb 07 SnapNames
Wholesale 2500-4500
Enduser 7500+

It's a nice domain, if you decide to sell please let us know!
 
eWebSite.com Sold for $9,500 Jan 07 at Sedo
eCommerceWebSites.com sold for $5,200 Feb 07 SnapNames
Wholesale 2500-4500
Enduser 7500+

It's a nice domain, if you decide to sell please let us know!

I appreciate it. You put some time into your appraisal, which is appreciated. I turned down a $10K offer already. Not sure what I want to do with it.
 
Nice domain. Reseller mid to high x,xxx. End user low xx,xxx.
 
Great name! high $XXXX to reseller.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom