• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed eur.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ambet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
390
Reaction score
0
Please appraise
eur.info
I am not intending to sell, I will develop it. I am just curious.
Thanks.
images
 
mid xxx as a fluid trade

I think it values more than that. Just think, eur is short for:
1. Europe
2. EURO
And don't forget that .info does not have two letters registrations... 3L is shortest!
 
I think it values more than that. Just think, eur is short for:
1. Europe
2. EURO
And don't forget that .info does not have two letters registrations... 3L is shortest!
Well, EUR is only really short for EURO, not Europe -- that's EU.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure EUR.com sold awhile back, just don't remember the figure. Anyone?
 
Well, EUR is only really short for EURO, not Europe -- that's EU.

I am not pretending that I am smarter than others... But I think the guys from Answers.com are... Click HERE to see the Answers definition.
 
So, anybody else?
 
I live in Belgium (Europe) and EUR is NOT short for Europe, EU is short for Europe and the European Union. EUR is short for EURO, no matter what answers.com says.
 
I live in Belgium (Europe) and EUR is NOT short for Europe, EU is short for Europe and the European Union. EUR is short for EURO, no matter what answers.com says.

So, where is your appraisal WeirdHomer?...
 
EU = European Union
EUR = Euro & Europe ( in many languages )
 
EU - Europe
EUR - Euro

If answers.com told you to jump off a cliff to find the answer would you do it?
 
So, now we have managed to understand what does EUR means :)
Please let the appraisals come...
Thanks.
 
mid xxx+

The letter composition will greatly determine the value of three letter domains.
"e","u" and "r" are considered premium letters. . High xxx would be a stretch IMO. Just remember that the sky's the limit with endusers though.
 
I was thinking abit ...
prob a few hundred as it stands ... maybe a low xxxx to end user .
It would be easy to put up an info site and give it added value .
( site that links to downloadable forms etc etc , different govt homepages , tax autorities , motor tax renewals , court systems , planning etc ... )
 
I think it values more than that. Just think, eur is short for:
1. Europe
2. EURO
And don't forget that .info does not have two letters registrations... 3L is shortest!

You are asking for an appraisal or for external support to your own thoughts?

He gave you his personal appraisal, be grateful and wait for more.

My perceived value for EUR.info is USD 600-800, which is in line with previous posts. Might fetch more from a buyer who has a specific development plan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom