Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Expired Domains Search Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of good expired name search tools, but I am looking for something that offers wild card search. Do you know of any that would let you type ??A for instance if you wanted to find all 3 letter names that end with A. I know you can already do a search that would let you specify 3 letter names with A - but not specify which position the A would fall in.

Domain summit 2024

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
You can do this sort of searching for soon to expire domains (expiring within 6 days..) at exody.com. For example ^??a.com would show up, if any (random character)(random character)a.com

LocalWhois.com has the best search engine out there. They offer you exactly the service you are looking for. They partially use exody listings, but they add own-retrieved domains.

They offer a free service and a $34.95 service.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you both - much appreciated!

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameHunter:

You obviously work for LocalWhois judging by all your post that have promoted LocalWhois.

You admitted that you use partial exody listings. My question: isn't that a violation of copyright laws? Just a curious question.

domnet,

First, I don't work for them, but I'm a loyal user and I love their service. I'm in contact with their business development, and I know that they don't steal listings from exody. They pay exody a license (I don't know if they signed something yet, anyway they are in talks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators