• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed f43.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High XX to low XXX unless it has some meaning I am unaware of.
 
thank you nafti

you speak greek?

ise ellinas?
 
Nope, no Greek. Just "Newfinese".
 
because nafti is the sailor in greek

freneros
 
There is a new Ferrari F430 out, which may somehow relate to this domain.
 
it is a short and good name.
i guess around $ 600 to $1000
 
yeah around the £$$$ mid to high £$$$
 
I RECEIVE AN EMAIL FOR PRICE FOR ONE DOMAIN I HAVE BUT I THINK ITS A SCAM
THE EMAIL IS FROM OPERA WEB SOLUTIONS

AFTER I SEARCH THE NET I FOUND THEY ARE FAMOUS SCAMERS , ANY ONE KNOW SOMTHING?

freneros
 
If email is requesting appraisals, then, it's scam.
 
yes they email me again and they asked for use a related to them apraisal site

so its scam

freneros
 
Agree with nrmillions. about $70 - $200
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom