• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FabulousBeaches.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
5
Just picked this one up, has over 100K results in google with quotes "Fabulous Beaches".

How much is it work?

Thanks,
Andy
 
very long imo and most likely wont ever get a type-in...reg fee to may low $xx imo
 
Thanks for your appraisal focus,

But please do not post in my threads in the future or harass me with phone calls using profane words.

Thanks,
Andy
 
Sorry you are obviously upset I have given you an honest appraisal, this always happens with poor domains Duncan..don't take it personally dude..
I did'nt even look to see who posted it really..I was just appraising the domain based on the domain. As far as a phone call goes...you are really funny, I don't have time for it. Grow up.

Thanks for getting my name right though...and for the record if you post a domain for appraisal expect anyone and everyone to appraise it. Including myself. If it was worth anything imo I would be more than happy to appraise it better for you. :ok:
 
Thanks for getting my name right though...and for the record if you post a domain for appraisal expect anyone and everyone to appraise it. Including myself. If it was worth anything imo I would be more than happy to appraise it better for you.

I thank you for your valuations of my name, still seeking appraisals & maybe a mod cleanup of irrelevant text from user above.
 
Thank you DNP, still seeking further evaluations on the name! :D
 
I think there are so many descriptive words like "fabulous" and whatnot that it limits the value. I would say low $xxx to an end user.
 
Thank you sir.
 
low XXX. Has good potential to be developed, showing nice beach pics and information. Possibly a surf site?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom