• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FemaleHealthGuide.com and male too

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom K.

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
70
Just registered these:

1. MaleHealthGuide.com
2. FemaleHealthGuide.com

Planning on developing them and I'm wondering what they might be worth.


Rgds.
 
ecafe said:
Just registered these:

1. MaleHealthGuide.com
2. FemaleHealthGuide.com

Planning on developing them and I'm wondering what they might be worth.


Rgds.

Nice names for developing.

With the proper keywords, adsense/ypn and good seo it could pay off!

As $100 each
 
About $250 undeveloped, a lot more developed.
 
no I still stand by it.. I can bet all the people above would not buy them off you for the price they quoted.

The fact is without developing them into good content sites then you really are unlikely to make any money from them.
 
I have to agree with namestrands. With so many guides dot com, alot of them will be unable to sell very high for just the name alone. Unless its something generic and very popular.

for instance, healthguide dot com will be much more popular than specifically referring to a gender.
 
Your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.

Anyone else have a comment??
 
Good type-ins for a developed site. Depends on SEO. Names themselves are long.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom