• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Finally took the Poker Plunge - Please appraise...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
1
PocketAs.com - Even though I loose with Pocket As on PP, it's still a nice name :)

FlushDraw.org
PocketPair.us
All-In.us


So, what do you think?

GoPC
 
I'm sorry but I don't understand the allure of the non-type-in poker names. Seems there are a million convolusions of them and I don't see why they would have any value.
 
huh... I'm stunned.

Thanks though. :)

GoPC
 
i agree, i dont see much value in any of them either.
 
You have to admit though, Fabulous puts up a terrific looking Poker page! LOL!

Thanks for the, gulp, help. :)

GoPC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom