• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed fitnessfreaks.com Please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SocialInteraction

www.Jobsifieds.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
228
Reaction score
2
fitnessfreaks.com what is it worth? I need to know if what I paid for it was worth it.
 
Could be a great name for a fitness forum or so... I would say xx- low xxx
- Just my though!
 
reseller, not a damn lot..

But end user, easily sniffing short of $2k
 
regfee unless sold to an end user low xxx
 
Catchy name, so good for development. But reseller price for domain would probably be regfee.
 
i like the name develop it into a portal..
 
Registered in 2001 so you easily paid $xxx for it? Very brandable fitness name I like it alot. Exclusives want a bargain on this one, lol.
 
Cool name but needs to be developed to be worth much, imo
 
Common Term, at least in the Uk, trouble is to me at least it has a slightly negative connotation, i.e your doing it too much.

But my own opinion aside as I can see it being popular and thats all that counts.
Low x,xxx end user, mid xxx reseller and undeveloped.

Best of luck.
 
very brandable.. only $$ I think..but enduser maybe high $$$
 
well i paid low xxxx for it. I have already started on the site and it is turning very nicely
 
According to these appraisals you paid end user but its a catchy enough name
to get a good following. Good luck!
 
yea these are just appraisials. Alot of people give have no clue and the fitness and bodybuilding industry. I do so I think I got a could deal on the name. The site I have started with the site has already taken off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom