• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed foot ball forum s dot com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beansbaxter

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
I have footballforums.com and havent decided if I'm going to develop it or sell it.

Looking for appraisals to see if I should sell it.

Thanks.

Daniel
 
reseller - Mid xxx

Enduser - xxxx+

Forum domains typically have to be developed to see mid xxxx+ sale. My advice would be to develop it.:D
 
I'll run a standing quarter mile for it with you Daniel :D

You ought to post this one on UK forums too. I reckon it's worth $1,000 before development.
 
The "S" hurts the domain, I would say mid to high xxx...
 
agreed...the s kills the price tag on this one...mid-high $xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom