• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Forums.com - Received great offer!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all for your feedback.

I have accepted the offer on the domain after his offer went up substantially.
-=DCG=-

Good news .. Congrats on the sale Adam :)


Waiting for DNjournal report next couple of weeks. You will report it .. right?
 
The plural has almost 50% less results in Yahoo and Google.

I'd say no less than 200K end user.
Agreed,

with forums.com being the plural to forum.com

a large portion of any marketing budget directed at forums.com will be captured by forum.com
 
Congrats, Adam.
I wonder for how much...
 
I think that was a wise decision to sell. Sun have some new technology that will make forums as we know them quite obsolete in two years or so ...
 
congrats! Looking forward to see who's the buyer.
 
Congrats man. Thats almost half a million CAD. Ever notice its always the already wealthy who get these kinds of sales? I guess they can afford to hold out. At any rate, its a price I think the domain is worthy of.
 
congrats on a great sale, even more so when converted to C$! please provide as much detail as you can, like how the negotiation, counter offers etc. went.

my guess is the buyer is someone like G, Yahoo, MSFT, or maybe even Demand Media.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom