• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed frayed.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolinary

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
I just got into a bidding war with bonkers at snapnames and I won:fish:

I have an end use for this name so I really wanted it. Just curious if anybody has ideas what it is worth in the domain world.

This is a great forum & thanks for the appraisals!!

Brian
 
Looove this dictionary word name.
Brain, what do you have in mind for this name in terms of development?
As for the name alone, mid xxx to low xxxx's
 
Yes, I was in this auction but Bonkers really drives up every name. It is really discusting.

Good win..and with a plan for an end use...well worth it.
 
Thanks I love the name so now I got to get to work on it.
 
my guess would be it went for mid $xxx, but its really brandable, congrats to getting the domain you wanted
 
mid xxx but priceless to you since it's what you wanted. There are so many names out there that I haven't been able to move the owners with a tow truck that would get valuated at mid xxx, but they're what I want. Nice catch. Curious to know what u plan on doing with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom