Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers free-dog-training.info - $400+ Per Month Income

Status
Not open for further replies.

softstor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Url: www.free-dog-training.info

Income: $400+ per month in adsense.

Description:
This site is a free dog training resource site. It contains information on dog training and includes 120 dog training articles plus 44 dog related jokes. A random article is displayed on the main page each time the page is loaded. This gives the site some different content which the search engines love to see. A joke of the day can also be viewed. Everything is fully automatic and there is nothing to do with the site.

All of the articles were imported from goarticles.com. The site includes a special import engine that will automatically place the article in the article database when you email the article.

The site also includes a RSS feed that will display the last 20 articles added to the site. This rss feed has been submitted to all of the major rss directories and is presently being viewed many many rss readers.

I do use google adwords to promote this site with 0.05 bids. I spend about $100 per month in advertising and that still leaves an average of about $300 per month profit after expenses. The site does receive natural traffic and advertising is not necessary, but you will not make as big as a profit with advertising.

This site will only be sold once. It is not a Turnkey Site.

I will assist the buyer in moving the hosting account and domain name. The buyer can leave the site on my server for only $2.99 per month.

Proof Of Income:
Sept Adsense
Oct Adsense

Proof Of Traffic:
Sept Traffic
Oct Traffic

Refer Stats:
Sept Traffic
Oct Traffic

Payment: Paypal Only

Auction: Yes

Starting Bid: $1500

BIN: $3000

Please Note: I reserve the right to refuse any bids and to cancel this auction at any time

Domain Days 2024

dewpoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing detailed stats. These should include historical unique referrals, search engine phrases and daily uniques.

Also, I noticed that the adsense impressions are much higher then the unique visitor numbers. What is the reason for this.

Thanks,
Brian

softstor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will try to generate the report for you tommorow afternoon if the site is still available. It has been advertised on 3 forums and I have already received more than 50 pms and several offers.

There are several adsense ads per page. Possibly this is causing the difference in the numbers?

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So you have a CTR of over 100%?

interesting... :rolleyes:

softstor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have spoken with adsense and they told me I was not permitted to generate the adsense reports the way that I did. So I ran the reports the way adsense instructed me to and blanked out the required areas. I have replaced the two adsense image files. I am not permitted by adsense to show any other adsense information.

In the previous report I combined all of the channels. This report will show 3 seperate dog channels. I have a different channel for a different ad type. I used this to determine which types of ads where most effective. The position of the ads now are the most effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom