• Welcome to DNF.comâ„¢ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 530,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

FreeBit.co.in

mvl

Diamond Member
IMO it gets its value mostly from the referrals. But some questions need to be answered: what was the timespan required to collect those referrals? And what is the source of traffic? Is it organic or advertised in some way? What explanation is there for the traffic peak in March?

Pandemic

Platinum Member
Free Bitcoin, although as a regular trader / investor in cryptos, not sure how it would work. Maybe a forum since it's like a movement, exchanges cant use it but who knows. Maybe someone someday will offer free coins for something. Bitcoin is exploding.

On another note, Bitcoin forks (splits) on October 25th into Bitcoin Gold, and if you own any Bitcoin, you ill get free bitcoin gold, which could be worth quite a bit of money later. I personally have half my money in Bitcoin and half in Litecoin. Litecoin is real explosive with a target price next year of over $400. Some say Bitcoin will eventually hit 500k.

I buy it at Coinbase.com. Fun stuff.

Mr. Deleted

mrdeleted.com
Diamond Member
Free Bitcoin, although as a regular trader / investor in cryptos, not sure how it would work. Maybe a forum since it's like a movement, exchanges cant use it but who knows. Maybe someone someday will offer free coins for something. Bitcoin is exploding.

On another note, Bitcoin forks (splits) on October 25th into Bitcoin Gold, and if you own any Bitcoin, you ill get free bitcoin gold, which could be worth quite a bit of money later. I personally have half my money in Bitcoin and half in Litecoin. Litecoin is real explosive with a target price next year of over $400. Some say Bitcoin will eventually hit 500k.

I buy it at Coinbase.com. Fun stuff.
Ya, but you need to know the tricks of the trade... or you will end up spending way too much for bitcoin.