• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FrenchWines.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
Please appraise FrenchWines.info

Is it worth mid x,xxx ?
 
Not IMO, I would say high $xx - very low $xxx
 
Not now... but eventually. It's a great domain. Make a list of french wines and put up a site... :) I think you can see $xxxx once it has some stable flow of traffics.

Super name... unfortunately the extension isn't too popular at the moment.
 
Great name but you have to wait some time for more than mid XXX, IMO.

Good Luck
 
mid $$ to low $$$ ,the plural hurts as well IMO, unless developed this is the max I can see except for some really motivated end user..this is a really good name to develop..although I think French Wine in general is trending down..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom