• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Frogger.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onspider

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I just regged Frogger.us and I was wondering how much it is worth. I know its .us but I figured I would just make a 1 page site with a flash game and a couple adds. For those of you who don't know Frogger is an arcade game that was very popular some years back. Any thoughts.
 
Ah, the memories. It was the first real arcade I played :D

I own the .net and it gets decent traffic, so that's all that matters. But I'm a lazy frog, so I rely on hungry frogs like Sedo and Parked for revenue :D
 
I am happy to hear that the .net gets some traffic. As you can see right now its just a simple site with the flash game and some ads but I am hoping it might have some value since Frogger was pretty popular at one point.
 
I believe that Frogger is trademarked...you may want to check that. Fun game, though :D

Jason
 
Reminds me of the scene from Seinfeld where George buys the Frogger machine from that pizza place, and then tries to get it across the road.

Good luck with the name

Alex
 
Seems a nice name :) Maybe low xxx to a reseller, but higher if developed?
 
Reminds me of the scene from Seinfeld where George buys the Frogger machine from that pizza place, and then tries to get it across the road.

Good luck with the name

Alex

Heh, I was watching that yesterday :D

Jason
 
Thanks for all of the support. I plan on developing it somehow but does anyone have any ideas? Right now I have just a little Flash Frogger game up and some adsence.
 
I say you set up an arcade filled with Frogger and knock-offs ; thereof ;)

Jason
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom