• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Funny-Videos.Info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

longhand

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I'm not planning to sell the domain just i'm curious for your opinions regarding its value.
 
"-" kills it! low $xx without development and traffic
 
fund a good buyer surely$XXX
 
"-" kills it! low $xx without development and traffic

IMO wrong mistake that hyphen kills it.
Ok, if we think to type-in visitors then kills it, but who will type with .info extension the domain,
BUT think to the SEO, much more better with hyphen a domain like this:funny-videos.

Regards,
Longhand

ps.: thanks harsha for you too for the appraisal..
 
I agree, the dash is a killer here along with the .info.

I would say low xx w/o development.
 
I've checked your posts GAMEFINEST.

"low xx", "reg fee", "no value", "x.xx", "that sucks", "my sig."
Really good quality comments, congrats!
(if can't believe me use "Find More Posts by" option.)
 
I've checked your posts GAMEFINEST.

"low xx", "reg fee", "no value", "x.xx", "that sucks", "my sig."
Really good quality comments, congrats!
(if can't believe me use "Find More Posts by" option.)


ill look into it :)
 
as do you think Mr. NoValueRegFee. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom