• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FuturisticPoker.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

idealer

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Please appriase FuturisticPoker.com
Ironicaly this actually exists but I did not know that when I came up with the name as I do not play poker. It is in the same arena with WoopAssPoker.com but no where as popular as TexasHoldem. I learnt all this things after I regged the name.
 
I cant see much value in it.. high xx maybe.

I am also in the AF. ;)
 
Thanks for the appraisal.
Not bad if I get anything past my reg fee really. I am a biz man.
Great to know that a fellow Airman is a domainer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom