Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Geaney.com acquires SS.com for $1.25 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giode

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the site serves a pretty good purpose. Obviously some will be listed there, that don't belong. Then there are others like this Robert Smith character, that used to spam me all the time. Even for the same names over and over. Sometimes you just get sick of people wasting your time and giving low-ball offers. This list would be a good way to help you know if a person is serious or not before even replying.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The site is defunct. There is a new listing every month and there is no verification for listing an email...so essentially anyone could be listed there and is probably some ploy by domain newbie to get traffic to their site.

Gotta love domainers...they ***** when they can't sell and they ***** when you give them the opportunity to sell.

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
goes to look for her stars to English Translator...

:smilewinkgrin:

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain Newbie is Angelx666?

I always wondered where that person went...first they were a girl, then a guy...we all remember that saga.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see how this evolves! :) :popcorn:

lol, I'm just in the process of thinking what add to put in my pr3 page profile, couldn't you wait a week or so ?? and concentrate on rockeffeler being a spammed :uhoh:

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, I'm just in the process of thinking what add to put in my pr3 page profile, couldn't you wait a week or so ?? and concentrate on rockeffeler being a spammed :uhoh:

I have no idea what you're trying to say.. :?:

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He/She is trying to change the subject and attack someone else to deflect all the legitimate questions being asked about their person. It's funny.

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

lol at PR3 profile, almost all the members here have a PR3 Profile :lol: if you ever checked, and we are not talking about Pagerank's or Profiles here we are talking about the connection between Geaney and a few websites and members related to those websites :smilewinkgrin:

W00T ! A Thread with a Wonderful cause ! I have reached my 1,000 Post, and to celebrate this i am going to donate 100 DNF$ to find the missing link between the DNF member & Geaney :D

Last edited:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
lol at PR3 profile, almost all the members here have a PR3 Profile :lol: if you ever checked, and we are not talking about Pagerank's or Profiles here we are talking about the connection between Geaney and a few websites and members related to those websites :smilewinkgrin:

W00T ! A Thread with a Wonderful cause ! I have reached my 1,000 Post, and to celebrate this i am going to donate 100 DNF$ to find the missing link between the DNF member & Geaney :D

my link to gleeney is this thread

http://www.dnforum.com/f4/internetworldwar-com-thread-290257.html

waiting for a donation !!!, should have offered more!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators