• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Genome.ws

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
955
Reaction score
6
Genome.ws

- How do you think about reg .ws ?
- Any suggestion ? I don't think i can develop it.
- How much it worth if do not develop it ?
- Any other opinion


Thanks
Kam
 
Any Appraisals?
 
I really dont see a great value for the extension but the name genome is very good as its a growing field in biological science.
cheers
 
I really dont see a great value for the extension but the name genome is very good as its a growing field in biological science.
cheers


How do you think if ws stand for Web Site ?
 
undeveloped $0


When I see the whole undeveloped $0. lol. It drives me crazy. The man did not ask how much if I make a fully developed website. Domainah, why dont you appraise the name then with a developed website in your mind? What do you mean you can't? You can't because it is nearly impossible to do that.
 
If I have to look up the word to double check I am correct about the words definition, the domain has zero value. Especially if its a .ws, which is far from .com.

Sorry but I dont see much value in this domain undeveloped or developed.

What would you put on this website if you developed it??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom