Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Get one of 100 NamePursuit.com places before we fill up

Status
Not open for further replies.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm redeveloping the SupaWhois Popular Domain Finder (an alternative to Popular Domains) - which will remain FREE. The beta was well received, and the release version will be available sometime next month...

Originally posted by Diogenes
I bought popular domains v1.28 for $149 USD after Lee recommended them. The program doesn't even work and other people have lost money buying the program also. Yet he continues to recommend it. I would run like hell from anything this shyster tries to sell you. The moment he is exposed, all emails and help from him cease.

Before he has your money, he acts like he is your best friend in the world, giving you expiring domain advice, and holding himself out as the (self proclaimed) expert. It takes a special type of character to knowlingly peddle expiring domain software that doesn't function.

Do business with him and popular domains at your own (very high) risk. I would say no domain speculation about it, guaranteed to lose money.

Domain Summit 2024

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GeorgeK
The original question of the names picked up with SnapShots remains valid.....they were probably not of interest to most people if they were hand registered.

GeorgeK: I agree with you that the question is a valid one.

Whether or not it should be answered (in public or in private), is a different matter.

Would you give away this "secret" to the world's best domain speculators if it was yours?

Earlier on in this thread the owner of the club said:

One of the foundations of NamePursuit is that it is a private club. I'm not going to reveal the details of the search tools / processes because that destroys the value for the club members.

Whether the names are of limited interest or not isn't too relevant in this game.

It's a question of finding your niche(s). lawpsych has been getting the sorts of names she wants for a reg fee, and I have been getting the sort I want for a reg fee too.

The obvious good names that appeal to a broad audience will of course already have been taken with a snapback order well before they drop. We all know that.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's true, dotNetKing. But, if there's no competition for the names that were hand registered, they'd have been seen on DeletedDomains.com for free, or on Exody for $35/month, instead of $49 for NamePursuit.

Personally, I'd rather have the complete list from Exody, rather than a filtered list that I need to pay more for.

But, if she's happy, that's all that matters.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good points GeorgeK.

Maybe NamePursuit is more use to "newbies" like lawpsych and me than it is to more seasoned players. (maybe).

I'm still having great troubles working out the exody lists :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom