Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed GetOffOnThePain.com whats should i ask for it?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sbtx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't use Epik or any other appraisal system for that matter to buy names. Check search stats (exact matches) and CPC value. Usually if those two are good, the domain is half decent enough to buy, but mapurite has VERY low stats for those two. Not something I would of bought and can't say it's worth more than reg fee.

Thanks Zurc
I was using epik to check search stats and cpc value as advised by silentg, any advise would be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

I thought those search matches and cpc were ok for reg fee. please advise

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I gave you an honest appraisal that you rejected as being honest because you did not like the adjective used.

You have not seen any honest appraisals because you have not left your own threads.

If you are about to step in a pile of bullshit laying in a pasture, you would welcome some one telling you, look out for the bullshit!

Instead, you ignored the advice given and stepped right in it and continue to reg bullshit names with zilch value and want accolades.

In the words of Jethro Bodine, Want to hear me cipher? Aught plus Aught equals double Aught.

Interpretation: 0 + 0 = 00

vital

FF
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
honestly, forget that kind of appraisals, and face the fact that the actual domain is worth zero ($0) or trust it, and continue wasting your money. I have several LLL.info names, and I can't get $20 each.

sbtx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
honestly, forget that kind of appraisals, and face the fact that the actual domain is worth zero ($0) or trust it, and continue wasting your money. I have several LLL.info names, and I can't get $20 each.

Thanks vital this my first .info thats the kind of info i need

sbtx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is actually one epic appraisal, lol

I know right! estibot appraised it at $3500 so $1.99 reg fee wasnt bad somebody will buy it, not a bad risk.

sbtx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
all automated appraisals are just scripts. nothing more.

even the better CCC.net names are worth +-reg fee

Vital,
Thanks, what is your price on 994.info our fire department is dept 994?

sbtx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We don't want to share your pain as you continually reg worthless domains and then want appraisals on each and every single worthless name.

No i have thousands you are just seeing the ones i need help appraising

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Just burned another $8 dollar hole in your pocket. Worthless POS domain. Let me tell you how the appraisal game works: either you take the pulse of those that know a whole lot more about domaining than you, or don't post a domain for appraisal at all, because in your mind the domain is already impossible to be worthless. Catch my drift, texan? This ain't cows we're talking about.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Total junk.
Sorry. Invalid appraisal. Not on the list of approved adjectives:

admirable, amazing, astonishing, astounding, awe-inspiring, awesome, brilliant, cool, divine, dynamite, enjoyable, excellent, fabulous, fantastic, fine, groovy, incredible, magnificent, marvelous, miraculous, outstanding, peachy, phenomenal, pleasant, pleasing, prime, remarkable, sensational, something else, staggering, startling, strange, stupendous, super, superb, surprising, swell, terrific, too much, tremendous, unheard-of, wondrous

NEXT!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WOW! What a winner! Fantastic! Stupendous! Highly prized, primed, pimped-out, pleasing, pleasant, primo, pure, and special dot com.

Don't take a penny less than reg fee on this gem.

Definitely a category killer name.

Absolutely add this to your signature so the offers will start pouring in on this doozey.

And love your signature. You really seem to be putting your imagination to work in overtime and overdrive on these last few regs.

Experienced domainers are kicking themselves in the ass and taking nut shots for missing these gems you've posted.

Any one that tells you that you don't know what you're doing is obviously jealous of your innate ability to sniff out the good ones where no one else dares venture.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
a2fA

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Probably the only domain that stands out in the steaming pile of manure you posted for appraisals.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hopefully your last. $0 worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators