Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Getyername.com, A Snapname Partner Who Try To Own Your Domain Names

jiba007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The registrar Getyername.com was managing my domain name but this registrar is not an ICANN-acredited registrar and is working with Snapnames.
This registrar allowed me to access with troubles my account panel to renew it but after 4 years, my access has been denied has my country IP was blocked by the registrar's server.
This registrar had not let me transfer my domain name because it never sent my the AUTH. codes. It evens confirmed that the codes were sent to me during a claim with Snapnames.
2 days after, this registrar changed my whois details without my conscent.
A snapnames agent was very nervous against me and always closed the first and only support ticket opened to be able to access my control panel and to renew my domain.
Now that the domain just expired on 14th of Decembre, the registrar decided to renew it on 20th of Decembre without my conscent and without lating it be deleted as it is always done in other registrars.
Right now, the domain name is offered for sale because it is a good and valuable domain name!!
As a conclusion, if your domain name is registered by Getyername.com, try to transfer it if you can or it will be stolen by this registrar.

If someone can help me to prevent such theft acts by Getyername.com, please let me know.
I can proof ownership and all things I posted above to moderators only.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

jiba007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for reply NameYourself. I saw that post before posting mine.
There is some new things since last time.
My domain names from Moniker are no longer renewable because the same guy who works for Snapnames decided to penalize me and canceled my payment methods.
The same guy is working for Moniker and is defending GetYerName.com at the same time. He is the key of all my troubles so be aware if you are in the same case.
Transfer out all your domain names from Moniker before it is too late!

See you

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators