Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise GIHAA.COM available in godaddy auction, please give me an appraisal value for this domain name for bidding.

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

vimalanb

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi,
I am beginner to domain buying & selling. So let me know the appraisal value of GIHAA.COM. Its available in godaddy auction. How much is a smart bid ?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

let's be clear

do you own it now?

or are you bidding on it at godaddy?

either way, it's a reg fee name

imo....

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I own it.
I want to know the worth of it.
What does Reg Fee name mean?

I am still confuse if its your domain how can you bid on it :eek:

vimalanb

Level 1
Reaction score
I am still confuse if its your domain how can you bid on it :eek:
Please don't be confused. I just want to know the value of the domain but I am a little late to this forum :rolleyes:. I started the auction believing that i can edit in before receiving first bid. So, the plan was to know how experts like you guys here value this domain and then edit the base price and reserve price accordingly. As i said i am a new bee , so put up with me guys...

vimalanb

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi

let's be clear

do you own it now?

or are you bidding on it at godaddy?

either way, it's a reg fee name

imo....
I would like to know if any of the following domains pass the reg fee category !

Shopecar.com
Harifal.com
Nurocart.com
Picbae.com

vimalanb

Level 1
Reaction score
Do any of them mean anything?
Shopecar.com - Shop electric car
Pickbae.com - Pick your bae(babe / baby)(dating site)
Hairfal.com - Hair fall with one L missing :p.
Nurocart.com - Ecommerce site. Nuro is a startup planning to delivery goods with autonomous vehicles (carts).

Reaction score
Nurocart - there is a US trademark for nuro so I wouldn't want to risk having a domain with the sole use of trading off that mark registered after the tm was filed. Potential liability in my opinion. Less than $0
harfal - a misspelling - typos only have value from their income as they are reliant on the correct spelling being successful $0 + (24-36 months x revenue)
pickbae - I have no idea what this means even with your explanation and I don't see how that could be monetised. A google search doesn't really make it any clearer. $0
shopecar - the only one I can see with potential value but then it would need a motivated enduser to monetise it. $100 reseller. I would maybe think about developing this with articles etc and trying to generate some revenue from affiliates and ads.

vimalanb

Level 1
Reaction score
Nurocart - there is a US trademark for nuro so I wouldn't want to risk having a domain with the sole use of trading off that mark registered after the tm was filed. Potential liability in my opinion. Less than $0
harfal - a misspelling - typos only have value from their income as they are reliant on the correct spelling being successful $0 + (24-36 months x revenue)
pickbae - I have no idea what this means even with your explanation and I don't see how that could be monetised. A google search doesn't really make it any clearer. $0
shopecar - the only one I can see with potential value but then it would need a motivated enduser to monetise it. $100 reseller. I would maybe think about developing this with articles etc and trying to generate some revenue from affiliates and ads.
I appreciate your advice sir. I will try to develop a blog with shopecar.com and also will try to write articles related to hairfall with hairfal.com .

Reaction score
I wouldn't invest your time in developing a typo. The best way you're going to lose traffic to the correct spelling. In my opinion typos should never be developed and, if they have no residual traffic from the correct spelling that can be monetised, they should be dropped.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
. I started the auction believing that i can edit in before receiving first bid. So, the plan was to know how experts like you guys here value this domain and then edit the base price and reserve price accordingly. As i said i am a new bee , so put up with me guys...

Hi

I see plenty of newbie's who do the same thing

they register or buy expired domain names, before they even know anything about them.

then, next thing they do, is either put them in auction or put up a landing page.

they have no idea if the name gets traffic, if it was previous website, if it has links, etc, etc.

they just want to know, how much it's worth and how can they sell it.

learn more about the practices inside domaining first, before trying to start auctions, etc.

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom