Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise GIHAA.COM available in godaddy auction, please give me an appraisal value for this domain name for bidding.

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am beginner to domain buying & selling. So let me know the appraisal value of GIHAA.COM. Its available in godaddy auction. How much is a smart bid ?
Was this an expired domain name? If so, at the very least check archive.org before you bid on it to buy such names. I see nothing on Archive.org for this name.

Domain summit 2024

vimalanb

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi

I see plenty of newbie's who do the same thing

they register or buy expired domain names, before they even know anything about them.

then, next thing they do, is either put them in auction or put up a landing page.

they have no idea if the name gets traffic, if it was previous website, if it has links, etc, etc.

they just want to know, how much it's worth and how can they sell it.

learn more about the practices inside domaining first, before trying to start auctions, etc.

imo...
I got interested in domaining only after some one offered to buy a domain that i have purchased for my startup. That deal ended in sale too. Since then I have bought few domains and waited years in a belief that someone will approach themselves to buy them also :D. As I am not lucky this time it didn't happen. So I'm now looking to sell those domains. It would be great if you could suggest any article or webpage which explains the complete domaining processes.
Thanks in advance.:)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators