• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GKK.com ...Please appraise!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

holdem8

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Hi all.....

I am thinking of selling my domain GKK.com but I dont know what is the best starting price to start with. Any advice ?

Thanks,

Al
 
Hi, Holdem! $5K
 
mmm..... wholesale or retail price? I am thinking of starting an auction on this but need to ascertain a reserve price.

Thnaks, Al.
 
4-5k reserve sounds like a good number to get an auction started..auctions with some crazy reserve price are just a waste of everyones time..
 
Mid Xxxx to Low XXxxx
 
What's gkk?something special?
 
4k reserve, 8k bin. But that's me. Was only a year ago these hard to use LLL.com were selling at low xxxx. Now that they've all be cold-called and held by domainers they're hard to come by. So a reserve of 4k should be about 4x its value before last year. Recently I've seen some decent prices for usefull LLL.com going on. I see the value in this name as a domainers domain. Perhaps looking for a biz looking for an online presence who has the acronym GKK would be a good place to look for a better sale.

Some countries use K alot in words. I cant think of many two words that go right together with K and K in North America.

Good Luck.
 
...
 
Last edited:
Thanks for all the very encouraging inputs!

I have started a thread to convey my intention to sell GKK.com. And I had 2 offers in less than 5 minutes!

I hope I get a good price on this... Thanks again and Happy Domaining!

Al
 
Acronym Meaning Rank
GKK Gerhard K Kraetzschmar **
GKK Grodziski Klub Koszykarski **
GKK Gawad Kaligtasan at Kalusugan **
GKK Goju Kai Karate **
GKK Gerdes Klatt Kissel **
GKK Gesundheit Krankenversicherung Krankenkasse *
GKK gana kalyan kendra *
GKK Geodezia i Kartografia y Kadaster *
 
Hi peeps!

Thanks a bunch again for all your help!

I have taken into consideration some advice and have since started an auction at SEDO. Guess what? The reserve price is ONLY $6,000!

View it here.

I dont know if this is a good reserve price because if nobody challenges a starting bid at $6,000 then I might be shortchanging myself!

Any comments? Thanks!

Al
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom