Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
use them all, godaddy BO's do not have a better chance on domains registered there. Pool and snap have more resources.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Place a backorder with godaddy. Unless it drops it's useless to backorder elsewhere.
Obviously the owner could still renew it in the meantime.

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One thing I don't like about godaddy is that the sale is public and if other people are interested in the domain, then the price goes really up. Worth a try.

broe-foe

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
use them all, godaddy BO's do not have a better chance on domains registered there. Pool and snap have more resources.

Two points regarding Godaddy:

1) The only backorder success I've had with them was for a .us domain.

2) I believe the possibility exists that a Godaddy employee or VP might scoop up good dropped domains before they even reach backorder status. After all, history has proven that at least one Godaddy employee and/or VP bid at TDNAM auction(s) against customers like you and I. Yes, it's true. After the fact, Godaddy changed their policy (whoop-dee-doo)
regarding employees and/or Vice Presidents bidding against customers like you and I at TDNAM auctions, but only after the scandal became public knowledge.

I never heard nor read that Godaddy employees and/or VPs were prohibited from scooping up dropped domains even if a Godaddy "backorder" for that domain was previously purchased by a sucker like you and I.

The Godaddy employee that bid against you and I at TDNAM auction(s) is Adam Dicker, owner of dnforum.com. How about that! We pay this guy to join his domainer forum, and he bids against us from the "inside" at Godaddy for decent name(s) like spyware.us.

This post will probably be banned, in true Dicker fashion. The truth hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators