Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

GoDaddy.com Cease and Desist Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is going to cost me $10,000 to transfer all of my domains to another registrar.[/SIZE][/FONT]

My heart bleeds, why don't you start acting for fu*king age for a start, things might go betterer for you. :lol:

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a shortage of padded rooms in OZ ?

No, just a shortage of good generic dot com domains!!!

:typing::typing::typing:

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Perhaps godaddy doesn't want to maintain relationships with customers that get hit with (and lose) UDRP cases. Perhaps they don't like anything related to nazi stuff either. Who knows.

PS: Soon domain forum membership will be subject to psychiatric vetting.

P.S Let's just hope they don't also include I.Q testing or else we are all gone.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

My heart bleeds, why don't you start acting for fu*king age for a start, things might go betterer for you. :lol:

The saying is 'Act Your Age Not Your Shoe Size'... better check to make sure I have that .com

:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Sorry to disappoint you buddy but I look nothing like the female anatomy.

"Buddy"?? You're far from my buddy. I wouldn't piss on you if you were ablaze on fire. Plus I'm hispanic and your fellow white supremacist "buddies" would frown if you had a brown "buddy."

Just your rhetoric and history here on dnf is sufficient to conclude that you are deranged and delusional, and I don't think one person on this board would disagree with GoDaddy's actions toward you.

So we should be on the look out for some "crazy shit about to explode into the domain business" next week huh? Ummm yeah..

Maybe you need another dip in the pool to cool off?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...wimmer-in-court/2008/04/29/1209234830273.html

WINNA....LOL...you mean LOOZA don't you?

Good to see Invigor that your are Invigortaing us with your 'cool charm charismatic crap creating concocting contrived connotations'.

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

'invigorating'

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

i can feel a domaingang article in the mix lol
theres a lot of material to work with

nb: i thought i recognised the name, geaney, and you are from australia and have 'winna' as your username
how the hell didnt you get banned for that ss.com crap you pulled?

I didn't pull no SS.com, the seller TM350 pulled the SS.com deal.

:noidea::noidea::noidea:

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

So is this the way to get rid of the 60 day lockdown at GD?

I've got a 5 minute recording stating that the 60 day lockdown is enforced by ICANN. If dragger just lets me post the link, you can hear it for yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so are you saying if you are an asshole or have an asshole you should be discriminated against?

Not necessarily "should" be discriminated against. It's a choice whether to put up with one or not.

It so happens Go Daddy made the choice not to put up with you any longer.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Twatus has spoken yet again and the dnf jester continues his tragic comedy...

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...he's preparing for the World Internet War...douche.

What are you blind Justin...How many people have been killed over the Internet or are you forgetting about the facebook teen suicides and murders as well. This is just the start. When people find that they can't get their name or business name in the .com suffix I will guarantee you this. People will be killed, murdered, taken out of the pitcure and I can tell you it has happened and will happen. So if it's not a World Internet War we are in and have been in for years, what do you call it...a walk in fairy land...get a grip and wake up to your senseless remarks before the Internet consumes your soul as well. What I did to GoDaddy was what needed to happen. I got back my domains and in the process realized how ****ed up Bob Parsons actually is. If you think I am ****ed up, take a look at your black president you all elected and watch what he has done to fix the BP oil disaster. BP stands for Barack Procastinates. And you all have the audacity to call me ****ed up and crazy for what I have done. At least I had the balls to try and kill our Prime Minister before he ****ed up our country. WTF are you doing to yours, before your good ole country of the USA is ****ed forever. What you all throw out to the universe the universe will throw back to you, harder faster and right back in you face. RULE NO.1 MAKE SURE YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE ****ING WITH BEFORE YOU HAVE REALIZED YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN ****ED.
:target::target::target:

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Twatus has spoken yet again and the dnf jester continues his tragic comedy...

Hit Bang.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Not necessarily "should" be discriminated against. It's a choice whether to put up with one or not.

It so happens Go Daddy made the choice not to put up with you any longer.

What are you an asshologist Dave?
:lol::lol::lol:

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to explain.

-=DCG=-
Is this your platform?

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

I'm confused. Is this a serious statement or part of a computer game? If serious, is it acceptable on a forum like this?

If you saw our PM then you would know it ain't no computer game. LMFAO

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this your platform?

Yes dnforum is mine, but I had nothing to do with your original issue in this thread with Go Daddy.

-=DCG=-

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes dnforum is mine, but I had nothing to do with your original issue in this thread with Go Daddy.

-=DCG=-

Just got the email. Thank you for your confirmation.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Australia's eastern half was claimed by the British in 1770 and initially settled through penal transportation to the colony of New South Wales"

Twatus the Jester is obviously a descendent of one of these convicts...

Dude, you are reaaaaaaaly out there man! Keep the funnies coming! You're a barrel of laughs...

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are you an asshologist Dave?

Depends.

If Go Daddy made good what they said before you transferred the domain names out...

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Australia's eastern half was claimed by the British in 1770 and initially settled through penal transportation to the colony of New South Wales"

Twatus the Jester is obviously a descendent of one of these convicts...

Dude, you are reaaaaaaaly out there man! Keep the funnies coming! You're a barrel of laughs...

They were English descendents that were convicts and I am not of English blood, so get your facts right invigor…at least I am not half bred by Neanderthal apes.
:asleep::asleep::asleep:

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Now where was I before I was rudely interrupted by invigor the puppet ape and dave who lives in a cave...Ah that's right I was explaining how simple it is to kill godaddy.com.

Step 1. Start a thread about godaddy.com
Step 2. Give everyone a reason to read it.
Step 3. Get everyone involved to express their halfwit views.
Step 4. Wait till a hispanic joins in the discussion.
Step 5. Get all the white supremacists to vent their views.
Step 6. Explain that any male that wears an ear ring in their ear is a rampant homo.
Step 7. Make a step list of how to kill GoDaddy.com
Step 8. Make sure you transfer all your domains from Godaddy.com
Step 9. Make sure you get an email from the owner of DNForum.com stating that this is his forum.
Step 10. Make sure GoDaddy.com constantly reads this thread.
Step 11. Tell GoDaddy.com how stupid their ads were of cross dressers and midget fags dancing around Bob Parsons.
Step 12. When you call GoDaddy.com make sure you record the conversations.
Step 13. Success…Your plan has worked and GoDaddy.com is dying a slow and painful death.

Reaction score
So this is what you've degenerated into? And you seriously expect anyone to have any sympathy at all for your 'plight'? Maybe your parents shouldn't let you use your computer unsupervised - they could've avoided a whole lot of trouble. Much as I dislike godaddy seems they had you accurately weighed up from the start.

WINNA

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So this is what you've degenerated into? And you seriously expect anyone to have any sympathy at all for your 'plight'? Maybe your parents shouldn't let you use your computer unsupervised - they could've avoided a whole lot of trouble. Much as I dislike godaddy seems they had you accurately weighed up from the start.

What did you forget to get something....like getting your own name dickhead...LMFAO ROFL

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

And you call yourself a domainer www.RobertMorrison.com or do you want to change your name to dohhhhhhh!!!

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

What did you forget to get something....like getting your own name dickhead...LMFAO ROFL

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

And you call yourself a domainer www.RobertMorrison.com or do you want to change your name to dohhhhhhh!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom