Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

goh apologize if you are a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on, prove that you have some testosterone left and apologize for what already has been proven to be false accusations against me.

Domain summit 2024

Namebox has already issues with me and I won't get extensive here just: whatever, dude.

I did not accuse goh of anything, he did. When the truth came out, he hid like a rat in the dark. All the rest is a waste of my time, and if you Namebox, or others want to play a game of political correctness you can play it without me.

M

MattyP

I have NOT deleted any of your posts.

That may change very soon though.

Matt

Correct, mea culpa.

Now, please focus on the instigators on this mess, not the victims!
Thanks.

Timechange, if you thought goh's words had an impact on your business reputation, its nothing compared what has been done by your own hand.

You need to take a step back and look at what you have done.

This is a prime example of emptying your bowels on your own door step.

I think your input is unecessary and unwelcome. If you have questions, email MattP.

Thanks and have a great day.

You have the gall to say my comments are unnecesary and unwelcome? Come on TC - get a grip.

But if you want to carry on beating every last breath from your reputation - be my guest.

safesys, are you having a tough night/day?

I surely had one 2 days ago when van-goh posted all that crap.
I am allowed not just to complain but I am entitled to an apology. I waived my right to the apology in private to MattP and Simone earlier tonight.

If you still think I am hurting my reputation by being objective and by defending my position - while being generous with my waiving of an apology, I think you are being unreasonable.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stop stop stop.

I did.
Someone else stirred the ashes.
I warned MattP and Simone of this well in advance.

I thought you cared about your repuation TC, I thought that was the whole point.

How do you think the racist posts will have affected that reputation?

I'm not trying to fight or fall out with you, I just don't think you've thought through what you are doing to yourself.

P

President Gringo

enough already. Once again i missed that arguement, but seems like some people are bitching like little girls......let sleeping dogs lie. HOw do things get like this on a domain name forum???

Since you missed the argument, Prez Gringo spare me your criticism and go play in another sandbox.

Originally posted by safesys
I thought you cared about your repuation TC, I thought that was the whole point.

How do you think the racist posts will have affected that reputation?

I'm not trying to fight or fall out with you, I just don't think you've thought through what you are doing to yourself.

As a moderator, you seem to care more about the methods I used to DEFEND myself, than the COWARDLY manner in which I was ATTACKED in the first place.

In that role, you have failed.

I don't want to keep rekindling this - but I only moderate the appraisals forum.

Anyway, racism isn't a defense - no matter what the provocation.

Last I checked this was a domain chat - not a battlefield. Racist comments offend more than just your "adversary".

Its clear that you have no remorse for what you said, so lets just leave it at that.

Now you listen for the last time:

I was attacked with false allegations on several issues by a guy named goh, who has since then hidden in his rat-hole.

These allegations were proven to be FALSE and their impact was not counterbalanced by a public apology.

I think that there is a severe lack of common sense in here, otherwise not so many people would complain for seeing this thread too long.

Have remorse for what I said? Why should I? I was attacked in an UNJUSTIFIED and COWARDLY manner and just because I used a bigger gun to retaliate that makes me a bad person?

Jesus Christ, I guess the US is the bad guy then for bombing the sh*t out of terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom