Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed GoldPrice.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnbroker77

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the 2 people who offered more than 150k come forward, with proof, I will paypal this guy 50$

wwwdotcom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, who are you to ask me questions like that? keep your 50 dollars BDJUF, wwwdotcom

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BDJUF makes a point, this could be just smoke and mirrors as far as we know. I did not think, the domain name was worth anywhere near 125k. The money it's makes from being a parked page, is not in anyway a soild income for the next 10 years.

But that does not mean, some one did not make the 125k offer. But I've seen people act the same as the poster, then later on seen them selling it at a small %, of what they would not take the first time around. The poster is acting, way to head strong for what would be a very big sale.

Way better names have went way cheaper, that is a fact that is for sure. But like others said, it's the posters to what they like with. But we was asked our thought on it, and everyone give their thoughts on it pretty much. It's a very good name, but it's only worth what some one willing to pay for it for their usage.

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If the buyer has good development plans, then he could have his money back in 3 years or less. I believe the name is worth $125k - but I would personally not sell it. Development!!!!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
BDJUF makes a point, this could be just smoke and mirrors as far as we know. I did not think, the domain name was worth anywhere near 125k.

It is a smoke screen...I was onto this guy after the itoy.com thread. He has all these domain offers totaling over 1/2 million and yet he's operating under a Gold membership...He has a history of attracting these outrageous offers,

Will the DNF members who offered him over 125K Please PM me?.....No not you wwwdotcom, not sure if GiantDomains merged all your alias accounts yet!.

Do a search on this guys thread history...here's just a few of them. :lol:

Itoy.com
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=222059

extension.com
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=212495

iiii.com
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=200338

present.com
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=219875

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lol, nice point RaiderGirl :p If wwwdotcom had sold all the domains he's said he has received offer for now, he'd be a millionaire, and living off the interest somewhere really sunny!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Lol, nice point RaiderGirl :p If wwwdotcom had sold all the domains he's said he has received offer for now, he'd be a millionaire, and living off the interest somewhere really sunny!

It also odd that none of these offers start out low, they always start HIGH, are we living in the year 2050? :eek:

BTW, his other alias was "websmaster" I dont know why he's doing it, "attention" is my best guess.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
does anyone remember the thread about "ChromeGuard.com" ?

This another one and we all fell for it.

Congrats for the Joke! I asked questions, I got no answers and zero proof of stats. It`s all hot air without proofs.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
does anyone remember the thread about "ChromeGuard.com" ? This another one and we all fell for it.

Congrats for the Joke! I asked questions, I got no answers and zero proof of stats. It`s all hot air without proofs.

OMG! I just read all 9 pages of that one...Hope I didnt give birth to another ChromeGuard thread!

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=160343
&highlight=ChromeGuard.com

wwwdotcom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK, you can attack me its fine, I do get offers on all my domains few times a week with different numbers. But when i see a serious offer i like to get this forum ideas. i know what collection i have and i know how much they worth but it doesnt matter. If you dont mind sticking with the subject www.Goldprice.com ..............wwwdotcom

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suspected this was likely bogus right from the start but delayed mentioning it.

As you can guess, some people (often they are new members) obviously do this as a way to get someone here to pay more than the alleged prior offer, i.e. 130k or more vs a fabricated 125k offer.

P.S. It took a very long time before we realized the ChromeGuard thread was BS.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suspected this was all bogus right from the start but delayed mentioning it.

As you can guess, some people (often they are new members) obviously do this as a way to get someone here to pay more than the alleged prior offer, i.e. 130k or more vs a fabricated 125k offer.

P.S. It took a very long time before we realized the ChromeGuard thread was BS.
It's also a great way to get traffic to the site and increase revenue by the curious and onlookers. As long as the thread stays alive and controversy surrounds it, it might make some decent moola!

Might not be the case here, but damn...if it works.

Hmmm...I'll give that a try.

wwwdotcom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's also a great way to get traffic to the site and increase revenue by the curious and onlookers. As long as the thread stays alive and controversy surrounds it, it might make some decent moola!

Might not be the case here, but damn...if it works.

Hmmm...I'll give that a try.

Just to let you know i dont need traffic but i do need advices only from people know about domain names and again can we stick with the subject? www.GoldPrice.com? if you dont mind let other people give advices too instead of few people gang up and attack me..........wwwwdotcom

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure, we can keep to topic...

How many opinions do you want? you last post was #95.

Buy, hold, or sell.

It is your domain, do what you think is best for you. Sell or hold. It's that simple.

There is only one decision that matters...you. If you want everyone else to make a decision for you then share in the reward. Consultation fees...write them off on your taxes next year to decrease your capital gains.

wwwdotcom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure, we can keep to topic...

How many opinions do you want? you last post was #95.

Buy, hold, or sell.

It is your domain, do what you think is best for you. Sell or hold. It's that simple.

There is only one decision that matters...you. If you want everyone else to make a decision for you then share in the reward. Consultation fees...write them off on your taxes next year to decrease your capital gains.

Once again please stay within the topic www.Goldprice.com. Appraisal will be nice but not tax advices................wwwdotcom

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know i dont need traffic but i do need advices only from people know about domain names and again can we stick with the subject? www.GoldPrice.com? if you dont mind let other people give advices too instead of few people gang up and attack me..........wwwwdotcom

Why is it that you keep acting confident about the value in the domain and claiming that 125k isn't enough and then say you still want more opinions after having had about 50 of them, with probably about 46 of those saying sell? You've obviously made up your mind already, if you do in fact have that offer on the table. Every time I've seen a seller act like that in a thread where they have a "too good to be true" offer, the name magically is never sold, or sells later for a LOT less.

wwwdotcom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why is it that you keep acting confident about the value in the domain and claiming that 125k isn't enough and then say you still want more opinions after having had about 50 of them, with probably about 46 of those saying sell? You've obviously made up your mind already, if you do in fact have that offer on the table. Every time I've seen a seller act like that in a thread where they have a "too good to be true" offer, the name magically is never sold, or sells later for a LOT less.

If you read what i said from the beginining " Not For Sale" then you would not comment this way. All i want is advices and i did get from this forum. All i am asking now is not to attack me or argue with me is that too much to ask? AGAIN PLEASE STICK WITH THE TOPIC WWW.GOLDPRICE.COM...wwwdotcom

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
wwwdotcom, websmaster or whatever your name is, Out of all the offers you posted, just how many of them did you sell? and which ones?

Why is it that your appraisals showing "I got a xxx.xxx offer for mydomain.com, receive so many replies? and the ones that don't, DON'T? I like how you plug your domains too, adding links to other sites where you have them, your a true marketing genius!

These little tricks of yours is going to destroy the confidence we have in the appraisal threads, but I doubt you care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom