• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GoldPrice.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wwwdotcom,

It is simple, if what you have said about earnings from the domain is true then do not sell, if anything you have said is not true then sell (but I would imagine not to a buyer from this forum).
 
Why is it that you keep acting confident about the value in the domain and claiming that 125k isn't enough and then say you still want more opinions after having had about 50 of them, with probably about 46 of those saying sell? You've obviously made up your mind already, if you do in fact have that offer on the table. Every time I've seen a seller act like that in a thread where they have a "too good to be true" offer, the name magically is never sold, or sells later for a LOT less.

Ahh yes NameTrader, do you remember the 'chromeguard,com' thread - classic BS
 
Amazing.

This is not an appraisal thread anymore and doubtful it was from the start.

My gut feeling is someone "may be interested" and this ploy of adding a link into every reply and response is used to run the numbers up on the hits to show the perspective buyer all the traffic it is generating.

Yup, I fell for it.

wwwdotcom, you won. Show your potential buyer today's stats. Show your potential buyer this link also:

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=223309&page=5
 
wwwdotcom, websmaster or whatever your name is, Out of all the offers you posted, just how many of them did you sell? and which ones?

Why is it that your appraisals showing "I got a xxx.xxx offer for mydomain.com, receive so many replies? and the ones that don't, DON'T? I like how you plug your domains too, adding links to other sites where you have them, your a true marketing genius!

These little tricks of yours is going to destroy the confidence we have in the appraisal threads, but I doubt you care.

Once again all i am asking one advice and thats all. Now few people here gang up on me and trying to put me down, Please stick with the topic www.GoldPrice.com............wwwdotcom
 
Funny how that url gets thrown in each time the original poster responds... Do you expect people here to click the link? Perhaps you want everyone here to click an ad or two while they are there? Just curious...
 
Here we go again, This time i wont put my domain. Please stick with the topic and thanks in advance for your time..............wwwdotcom
 
do you remember the 'chromeguard,com' thread - classic BS

That one was probably the best scam sale since the famous beauty.cc nonsense sale from ages ago.

They both fooled many of us for a long time before we knew they were little more than frauds.

Interesting how http://chromeguard.com is still a parking page even though the seller said he sold it for so much because an end-user got it, and http://beauty.cc is still under construction after 7-yrs have gone by since that old scam sale which was claimed to be sold for 1 million $ so long ago.
 
That one was probably the best scam sale since the famous beauty.cc nonsense sale from ages ago.

They both fooled many of us for a long time before we knew they were little more than frauds.

Interesting how http://chromeguard.com is still a parking page even though the seller said he sold it for so much because an end-user got it, and http://beauty.cc is still under construction after 7-yrs have gone by since that old scam sale which was claimed to be sold for 1 million $ so long ago.

LOL you guys are amazing, If thats what you want to say then say it, i am not going to waste my time to answer your questions which makes no sence at all. People who know me at this forum they know i am not lieing and one last time STICK WITH THE TOPIC PLEASE..........wwwdotcom
 
He changed his name because he had a -2 trader rating.

Yup, flame me.
 
He changed his name because he had a -2 trader rating.

Yup, flame me.

I am really TIRED of getting attacked here. i see people ganging up and putting me down. And all the comments are not related to the topic. I would like to end this thread and thank all the people who responded to my thread with great advices ( THANK YOU DNFORUM )............wwwdotcom
 
I am really TIRED of getting attacked here. i see people ganging up and putting me down. And all the comments are not related to the topic. I would like to end this thread and thank all the people who responded to my thread with great advices ( THANK YOU DNFORUM )............wwwdotcom

yes , you should thanks dnforum community . I guess you received hundreds of unique visitors to your xxxx domain in the last few days.
Btw , I myself thank you wwwdotcom , you reallly open my eyes and teach me a lesson about marketing. I may try it one day :smilewinkgrin:
 
Hi, I have PMed you for the parking revenue and traffic status of recent months. Still no reply.

I am interested, if you wanna sell it seriously, please let me know, thank you
 
Your choice but I would sell now for 125k.
 
Elvis is Dead and I Don't Feel So Good Myself
Lewis Grizzard

yes , you should thanks dnforum community . I guess you received hundreds of unique visitors to your xxxx domain in the last few days.
:approve:
 
Hi, I have PMed you for the parking revenue and traffic status of recent months. Still no reply.

I am interested, if you wanna sell it seriously, please let me know, thank you

I am sorry owntag the domain is not for sale i know you did ask for that and you did tell me you will beat the offer I am sorry for not answering back your email. BTW your not the only person PM me for this domain to buy.............wwwdotcom
 
He changed his name because he had a -2 trader rating. Yup, flame me.

What name is that? wait! let me get out my alias book and look it up.

BTW, Where are those 2 DNF members that offered him 125K?....I'll sweeten the earlier $50 deal with a pic of me in a swimsuit, NO, then I will have Ilgar at my doorstep...:eek: Better yet, as RFK once said, I'll jump off the Capital dome.
 
I'll sweeten the earlier $50 deal with a pic of me in a swimsuit,
Please, you admitted last night that you are 72 year old with hairy armpits. How much to not post the picture?
 
I am really TIRED of getting attacked here. i see people ganging up and putting me down. And all the comments are not related to the topic. I would like to end this thread and thank all the people who responded to my thread with great advices ( THANK YOU DNFORUM )............wwwdotcom



Done!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom