• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed goodgirlz.biz - what's the value??

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
Hey guys/gals,


Thanks for taking the time to look in here. I'm relatively new to the domain flipping biz so I was wondering if I could get some pro opinions on this domain:

goodgirlz.biz

I think goodgirls.com went for +20k. I know there are alot of differences here, spelling.. TLD and all.

Just wondering your thoughts. Is this XXX $able?



Thanks alot!!


Jay
 
my personal opinion is replacing "s" with a "z" is not good and i personally do not rate .biz commercially. I'd say $10 - $40. depends where you sell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom