• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Got a good offer for eMugs.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
What do you think? I have a good offer for eMugs.com, but I am asking for $6000. What do you think I can get for eMugs.com?

Thanks.
 
Do you know anything about the buyer? I'd try to get them to divulge some information you can use in your hunt. Ultimately, researching the buyer can pay big dividends.
 
mid xxx to low xxxx
 
I think $6K is very reasonable. It could be for mugs coffee-cup style, or for mug shots of criminals.
 
go for at least 5K$, there is no harm in waiting if you dont get this offer
 
Thanks, that's what I think... $5k is the minimum I can let it go. I am negotiating through sedo, so there isn't much info I can get about the buyer.
 
I would not accept a penny less than $4,500.
 
4,500-5,000 would not be too much to ask
 
low to mid $XXXX
 
Let us know what you get... Cheers
 
Mid x,xxx is VERY generous considering
eDwelling.com sold for 100
eCitys.com sold for 605
eScare.com sold for 567
ePlanner.com sold for 1000
eFinder.com sold for 4000
all emugs extensions still available too...
IMHO sell!!
 
What's the current bid? Let it go if it's already into $x,xxx. That's my two cents.
 
Current negotiation bid is $3710. I am thinking if I should kick off the sedo auction. I did little more research, it seems like this name is not that bad at all. More suggestions?


Mug may mean:

* Mug is a brand of root beer.
* To mug can mean to assault with intent to rob, see mugging.
* To mug can mean to study hard.
* Reference to someone's face, as in mug shot, being a picture of the face, or ugly mug
* A gambler who makes ill-informed decisions, such as betting larger and larger amounts in order to recover previous losses, is sometimes referred to as a "mug"; in British English it can also mean a chump.
* MUG is an acronym for Multi User Game, a less specific classification for an online roleplaying game than others in the MU* genre. Games are usually referred to as MUGS when they use their own unique code and Command Line Interface, although a more common acronym is MUD (Multi User Dungeon, Dimension or Domain).
* MUG is also an acronym for Macintosh User Group.
* MUG is also an acronym for 4-methylumbelliferyl-beta-D-glucuronide, a chemical used to test for the presence of E. Coli bacteria.
* MUG is also an acronym for Midshipman Under Guidance, or a slang term for a 4th class (Freshman) cadet at SUNY Maritime College.
* MUG is also a term for the MUMPS User Group (MUMPS is now the M programming language).
 
I wouldnt pay reg fee for that name. No offence but IMO it is worthless, if someone is willing to GIVE you $3k+ take it straight away.
Good Luck
 
Nice (and imo generous) offer for this domain - I hope all ends well whether you take the offer or go to auction.

You may drive the offer away by going to auction. Sedo offers sometimes have a tendenacy to not always hold thru to fruition.

Best Success in ALL Your Endeavours!
 
$3710 seems like a good price to me, I would have agreed on that :)
 
I wouldnt pay reg fee for that name. No offence but IMO it is worthless, if someone is willing to GIVE you $3k+ take it straight away.

Let go, thank God for your good fortune if the bidder comes through, smile, and move on to another venture.

Blank page no less for the "real" one: http://mugs.com/
 
well, you've had them negotiate over two weeks now, a sedo auction would prolong it a little more. knowing everything you do about the domain, do you think anyone would bid higher? whether you sell now or do an auction, it might not matter, hopefully you won't upset the buyer by putting it to auction though. good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom