• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GourmetMonster.com - Appraisal

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scookrs

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2006
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Hello folks,

I would like to thank you all for the honest and insightful comments you've offered in previous appraisal threads. I was hoping you would again be willing to share your estimates. I would really like to personally develop the names listed below, but just in case I decide to sell them I'm trying to get an idea of their value

GourmetMonster.com
AstuteMan.com


Thanks and happy holidays!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom