• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Gov.co.in

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WotWot is verified member.

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
55
This gets around 500+ a day (ctr 12-14 % ) , searches mainly for train related enquiries for India and India in general.

ppc is finally starting to improve for .co.in names, what would you value this in today's market?
 
why not try to sell to India Government ? lol
 
annual rev.

Would you sell 06.com for a factor of annual revenue without taking the name itself in to account? @ $50K reserve not met I don't think so :smilewinkgrin:

Great name BTW, definitely one of the best I have seen on Sedo auction - ever!.

why not try to sell to India Government ? lol


I like it as it is!
 
looks like a gov.in domain which is reserved for indian govt.
 
looks like a gov.in domain which is reserved for indian govt.

Very interesting the Indian Government chose gov.IN and did not even secure gov.CO.IN ???
Excellent name gov.co.in!
I would appraise at mid XXXX or more depending on revenue.
Good Luck.
 
most great co.in name,but Direct Information Pvt. Ltd. dba will go against Indian government
????
It might be a pity if government take it back for free
 
that is an amazing name!!!
I am surprised they didnt take it back from you. I read in some forum that they were actually taking some names from their owners for .co.in

the value IMO is around mid $xx,xxx +
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom