• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed goyoga.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goyogaseller

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hello.

I am interested in selling my domain www.goyoga.net any ideas how much it is worth ?

I do have the .eu, .co.uk, .biz, .info extensions as well.

Any advice much appreciated.
 
I have a lot of yoga domain, some of them really good, and I never got an offer for any non .com, its really tough to sell a yoga domain that doesnt even make a lot of sense, there is no "goyoga" , people are looking for spiritual names in that field. regfee
 
reg fee, i would not let go of it though.
boomers are getting into yoga, and there is still a lot of growth in the area!
 
negative equity. not even worth the reg fee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom