• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GreatHits.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john211

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
I think its a great domain name that sound great as well and is very brandable. What do you think?
 
Yeah, it's a good name. A bit tougher for type-in traffic due to the .net, but with some development, you could see high $xxx to low x,xxx.

As is, I'd say $xx - low $xxx.
 
john211 said:
I think its a great domain name that sound great as well and is very brandable. What do you think?


I think it would be a great name to develop traffic exchange site
Such as , autosurf and manual surf site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom