Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Grow Up or Get Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a bit of a solution for the unsolved forum sales section. Either members grow up and act professional, shut up, or get out. A really simple solution would be to allow anyone to post threads there but only mods/admin/members to read/reply. People have called me childish, but I have seen by far worse comments then I could ever think of making.

Upvote 0

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
some of those threads can be avoided if....

members complete sales in a timely fashion.

when selling domains it is imperative that you communicate any issue to the buyer, that may delay the completion of the transaction.

when this is not done, the buyer becomes suspicious as he has money tied up and anxiety starts to build.

whatever reason that caused the delay, you should be humble in your explanations and insure that those type of actions don't continue in the future.

imo...

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
9MM, don't worry. It will helps you identify who is your friend and who to avoid.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bigge, I told him the reason when it came up and he was fine with that, but because I wasn't on MSN much he decided to open a thread; which I am also fine with, but the comments made by other members is hideous. Your basically saying that we can act like retards if there is mis-communication in a transaction between two members, noted.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The real question is, was the matter resolved?

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The real question is, was the matter resolved?

There is no question here. You are just like the rest of them :undecided: All I am saying is you babies should stay out of important threads if your going to act childish. I am waiting for him to come on MSN to resolve it!

I thought DNF is supposed to be respectful but it's just a bunch of post packers who are a group of friends, wow.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is no question here. You are just like the rest of them :undecided: All I am saying is you babies should stay out of important threads if your going to act childish. I am waiting for him to come on MSN to resolve it!

I thought DNF is supposed to be respectful but it's just a bunch of post packers who are a group of friends, wow.

Why'd you block him?

..and this place is respectful, that is if you go about communicating to sellers/buyers in a professional manner.

Googling post packers...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score

Don't start a thread if all you want is to post. Expect others to post their opinion. And chill the **** out.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You made a post which took no effort, not even a thought in your mind just to add more posts to your post count, I am making this thread to suggest a more peaceful method, but idiots like you have to be here.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Listen kiddo...complete the transaction over at the Unresolved forum, then come back here and yell all you want. Till then, STFU.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Acro go to hell, and don't come back. It's people like you that derive a new generation from coming to forums like this. THIS IS A SUGGESTION THREAD MADE TO GIVE IDEAS TO HELP BETTER THE FORUM NOT GET BANANAS LIKE YOU TO ADD TO YOUR POST COUNT

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
A high school dropout like you, telling me to go to hell? F.uck you and the Canadian horse you rode on in. When you learn to be financially responsible instead of a teenage poseur stuck to your momma's tit, come back to talk to me, little fella.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
9MM chill dude or you will be banned fast. It would be a shame man cause your a hungry 16 yr old. Just resolve the matter and move forward with this. I agree in that I think the other thread did go too far. IMO only the 2 parties involved should be allowed to comment in those threads.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My point exactly, I am way more mature then the majority of you guys (proven by Acro). I don't care if I get banned at all, ban me, like that'll solve anything?????????

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bigge, I told him the reason when it came up and he was fine with that, but because I wasn't on MSN much he decided to open a thread; which I am also fine with, but the comments made by other members is hideous. Your basically saying that we can act like retards if there is mis-communication in a transaction between two members, noted.

your problem is that you twist comments to reflect what you perceive is reality, when in fact it is not.

Please "re-read" my inital post and respond accordingly if you wish.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
some of those threads can be avoided if....

members complete sales in a timely fashion.

when selling domains it is imperative that you communicate any issue to the buyer, that may delay the completion of the transaction.

when this is not done, the buyer becomes suspicious as he has money tied up and anxiety starts to build.

whatever reason that caused the delay, you should be humble in your explanations and insure that those type of actions don't continue in the future.

imo...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You gawk at my postcount? Better take a look at my transaction record, 9 millimiter.

Learn how to complete a transaction smoothly and repeat that feat one after another instead of starting trolling threads with sensational titles. What's the matter, got upset that many pointed out you were stalling and coming up with excuses to push the domains?

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You gawk at my postcount? Better take a look at my transaction record, 9 millimiter.

Learn how to complete a transaction smoothly and repeat that feat one after another instead of starting trolling threads with sensational titles. What's the matter, got upset that many pointed out you were stalling and coming up with excuses to push the domains?

Nope, the problem is we got a ****ing prejudice piece of shit (you) running around the forum insulting my nation (canada) and anyone under 18. People like you deserve to burn in hell.

I have had over $25, 000 in successful transactions here, which speaks better then your $1 deals to build that too, fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom