Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Grow Up or Get Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a bit of a solution for the unsolved forum sales section. Either members grow up and act professional, shut up, or get out. A really simple solution would be to allow anyone to post threads there but only mods/admin/members to read/reply. People have called me childish, but I have seen by far worse comments then I could ever think of making.

Upvote 0

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My point exactly, I am way more mature then the majority of you guys (proven by Acro). I don't care if I get banned at all, ban me, like that'll solve anything?????????

didn't you get banned a few days ago?, or was that another child with a big mouth that thinks he knows everything?

Must have been another one then...
:wave:

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That's right, someone else. VirtualT...havn't you made enough smart assed remarks in the other thread?

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's right, someone else. VirtualT...havn't you made enough smart assed remarks in the other thread?

nah, im just getting my 2c in before your banned lol

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
lol lol lol lol lol!!!

At least you made 2 posts out of it too :)

I don't care if I get banned, but what for? Making a suggestion and defending myself when I get flamed?

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
9mm, your comments are honestly just making you look unprofessional. People get bit up and torn apart daily... If you let everything that others say affect you, you will be living a very sad and dark life.

It seems this issue is between you and the buyer. Not you and acro, or anyone else. People get mad when they see that a transaction was not completed, usually anger is naturally directed towards the seller if names are not received in a timely manner.

This situation can easily be cleared up, as you expressed it will be once you talk to the buyer. Only actions can proove your business ethics. Name calling, and threads like this will not. Business has been going on a long time before you got here... and to be quite honest, a thread like this isnt going to change anything.

You are right, people do need to start showing a little more professionalism, but those people include yourself. You cant act professional AND tell people to go to hell, its two things that are not fit to coexist.

If you really want a position in this industry, stop worrying about other's comments. All you can do in the end is be honest, upfront and show people what kind of business man you can really be.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That coming from the same guy who wasted my time claiming a name sold then backed out? Yeh..

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would you like private messages to be displayed 9mm?

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Would be my honour. You were notified I only accepted bank wire and I told you I could wait for you to withdraw your paypal, but you throw me around for 2 days then just say no.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw: 02-05-2008, 06:42 AM
Im going to see what I can get into my bank account, and how long everything will take to be wired. Are you sure you can just accept paypal? What is your reason for not having it?

Regards,
Andrew Shaw

Ashaw: 02-05-2008 07:51 AM: If you dont want to waste time with this, then just keep the domain name up for sale. I will do what I can, and will contact you when I know what my position is. Andrew.

Ashaw: 02-05-2008, 08:03 AM
My solution is getting you the money faster then having to wait for paypal to transfer the funds. Paypal transfers can take up to 2 weeks, and trust me when I say, I know that from experience.

Remove the pending sale if you wish, I honestly dont think its going to make a difference as $250 is already a bit high.

If you are not willing to be patient, and are not willing to wait for a sale that may potentially fall though, then just let me know that and it will be just fine on both my end and yours.

Either way we are staright dude, just let me know if you can hold your pants on untill I figure this out...

Ill talk to you soon dude,
Andrew Shaw

Ashaw 02-06-2008, 05:46 PM
It doesnt look like I will be able to purchase your domain name. I appreciate your patience, and will contact you in the near future should an opertunity come up that I am in the position to buy again.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So you would have bought the name if he acepted paypal, otherwise the sale was pending ? Was he 9MM not willing to wait for paypal to transfer into your account and therefore agreed to cancel the sale ?

Ill tell ya something I am noticing here. ( Not this situation but others ) .

You guys need to start keeping your word and following through, leaving loop holes and maybe's if nots we'll see's is just a recipe for disaster. Agree on a price, payment method and follow through in a timely manner as agreed, it is really this simple.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not adding my comments? I kept saying I can "take" paypal by you withdrawing it and wiring it (wire end on my side) but you decided to ignore that comment

JP - I was willing to push him the name right away and wait for the paypal to get to his bank for him to wire with fee on my side.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Nope, the problem is we got a ****ing prejudice piece of shit (you) running around the forum insulting my nation (canada) and anyone under 18. People like you deserve to burn in hell.

I have had over $25, 000 in successful transactions here, which speaks better then your $1 deals to build that too, fool.

Ah the brainless speak with a hand on the crotch. What's that pseudo-gangsta image, 9 millimiter? You would not want to tell me these counterstrike-style insults in person, son. I have no tolerance for brats that speak with their dicks. You'd just get *****-slapped.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You even insulted me about my mom (who is dead!)

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My solution is getting you the money faster then having to wait for paypal to transfer the funds. Paypal transfers can take up to 2 weeks, and trust me when I say, I know that from experience.

Comon man... You know we had this conversation... There is no need for you to drag others into your mess. You wonder why people attack you? If you will be so lucky, maybe adam will allow you back in a few years on your 18th birthday.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would be my honour. You were notified I only accepted bank wire and I told you I could wait for you to withdraw your paypal, but you throw me around for 2 days then just say no.

Ashaw, was he willing to push you the name and wait on payment ? Yes or no ?

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was willing to give the name first due to his great reputation here.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Just wait for his reply, I am interested now. It is a vital piece of information before I comment.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well he will deny it of course..

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He wanted a wire transfer which I was hesitant about. I wanted to pay though paypal as I was looking to make a purchase that night. He had told me that his paypal account had already been terminated. I told him that I would see if I could get funds into my account, and not to hold his breath as it wasnt an agreement on the purchase. Countless time he PMed me pushing me to do things quick, suggesting alternate ways of which I wanted to do. Countless times I told that if he wants to be patient, I can see what I can do, and that I would contact him when I get things figured out. 3 pushy PM's later I decided to buy another domain name from randomo. Was he willing to be patient, absolutely not.

Every PM you sent, or receive is archived in your private message box. Please find our discussion of this, and post it.

Your little white lies are only hurting yourself man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom