Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Grow Up or Get Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a bit of a solution for the unsolved forum sales section. Either members grow up and act professional, shut up, or get out. A really simple solution would be to allow anyone to post threads there but only mods/admin/members to read/reply. People have called me childish, but I have seen by far worse comments then I could ever think of making.

Upvote 0

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I figured out a way for us to do it and you ignored that PM...because you never wanted the domain.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw, so you felt hesitant about paying via wire and his willingness to push immediately, that is ok, and told him not to hold his breath so to speak and later decided to pass. He ( 9MM ) took that as backing out obviously which imo he isnt 100% wrong for seeing either. I agree with both of you. It was a deal gone bad , it happens.

Ashaw, what should have been said was what you felt, I am not comfortable for reasons XYZ therefore I have decided to pass . It would have ended there or worked through. He could have said you backed out, you could have said why and that would have been that. As long as it isnt a habit it is understandable.

9MM, understand sometimes people get a funny feeling and decide not to follow through, it can suck when you know you are legit but when someone doesnt feel comfortabl just wish then the best and move on.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Listen buddy. None of your PM's were ignored... I've already posted my reply to you above in regards to your suggested alternate payment... any other claims you want to make? I've got everything I need... Keep it coming.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
For the first person to make a "professional" post on this thread, I give you a banana!

Ashaw, you did ignore a few of my PM's - take another look

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I made it very clear throughout the entire communication process that this sale was not definant. He knew that. My reasoning for not entering into an agreement to buy a domain name is not for him to speculate. My interest in the domain name was expressed, my conditions were explained. I went out of my way on more then one occasion to make sure that he knew that this was not a for sure deal, and he knew that.

but you throw me around for 2 days then just say no.

To dig a little deeper into your accusations against me... 2 days? My first PM was sent to you 02-05-2008 at 05:05 AM, my last PM was sent to you 02-06-2008 05:46 PM... Again. although you may think its ok to streatch the truth, your white lies are only making things harder for yourself.

Ashaw 02-06-2008, 05:46 PM
It doesnt look like I will be able to purchase your domain name. I appreciate your patience, and will contact you in the near future should an opertunity come up that I am in the position to buy again.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw

Thats a bit more then "no."

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ashaw, don't go strictly by forum time, I mean, I am in a different time zone obviously. It's piece of shit like Ashaw that makes this place a hell hole, no joke about it.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw, don't go strictly by forum time, I mean, I am in a different time zone obviously. It's piece of shit like Ashaw that makes this place a hell hole, no joke about it.

A time stamp is a time stamp. The time between my first PM to you, and my last PM to you will be the same regardless of what hour it is. It was still less then 24 hours that we had our complete discussion.

The fact is, nearly every post you have made in this thread regarding our discussions has been a lie. Everything you have said I can show some kind of evidence of you twisting things around. You ask for professionalism from members yet you just cant seem to control your outragious comments, and untruthful tales. You also have to remember this thread isnt about you and me. If you had a problem with me, bring it to my attention. Not save it to use as an attempt to get yourself out of messes.

I dont cause trouble around here Patrick Norman. Its pieces of shit like me that usually stay out of thread like this, unless Im attempting to stop the nonesense fighting.

Regardless of what happens to you, I honestly do with you the best of luck.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally, I like to know when someone feels like they are being screwed...whether buyer of seller.

I have long asked for a Name And Shame board for that very reason.

I have no problem whatsoever calling someone out for screwing me or someone else.

Whether it happens here on DNF or another venue like Sedo, I think all members should be made aware of potential bad dealings.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
didn't you get banned a few days ago?, or was that another child with a big mouth that thinks he knows everything?

Must have been another one then...
:wave:

someone from this forum once said:
Once you think you know it all, you realize you only know 1%.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Doc Com, obviously, like I said for posts which turn out the other guy has no response or is a scammer, they should become viewable by all, but this isn't gold cafe where you can talk about snots and burgers, this is serious

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I had a great lunch and can reveal that 9mm is my illegitimate son who bears a grudge because I paid no child support for his retardation class.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hate to be the mother

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
awwww...little 9MM is so big and tough, this is cute really..

NOT gonna miss you kiddo, best of luck to you! :wave:

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
welcome back you foul mouthed brat 13 yo girl

f1fanaticgt3

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really wish refunds were offered on here. Thankfully I didn't pay anything more than a Gold membership...

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I would give 9MM a second chance. I believe in mercy spankings :D

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
f1 that doesnt make sense

focus, you have done nothing but abused me verbally since I joined here, your a snob, face the facts

johnn, banning me is not a wise solution; it'll really not help matters, and I never intended to start this flaming war with these idiots

acro, how come mods dont do anything about your foul mouth??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom