Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Grow Up or Get Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a bit of a solution for the unsolved forum sales section. Either members grow up and act professional, shut up, or get out. A really simple solution would be to allow anyone to post threads there but only mods/admin/members to read/reply. People have called me childish, but I have seen by far worse comments then I could ever think of making.

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have a foul mouth to those that deserve it. And I don't come up with lame excuses when entering a binding agreement.

Want to save face? Complete the transaction by refunding the buyer's money as he requested.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've never seen anyone lash at so many people at one time... Most people try not to get on too many bad sides... it seems you have a mission to add everyone to that list.

I have absolutely no problems with anyone here on this forum... except for one particular kid who doesnt know when to keep quiet. I dont hold grudges, and try to look past the "scared kid" comments made... But does anyone else agree that this is a few steps beyond the line?

It's piece of shit like Ashaw that makes this place a hell hole, no joke about it.

I really wish refunds were offered on here. Thankfully I didn't pay anything more than a Gold membership...

DNF is a great place, and for the most part, everyone gets along. Your eventually going to want to upgrade, and see life beyond the gold bars if you stick around longer. Last week I donated 1,200 DNF$ to 9mm to help him get his upgrade faster... had I known I would have thrown them your way instead.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Concerning age... the most important aspect to me is that in most jurisdictions within the United States (not sure about international), you must be 18 to enter into a contract. Thus, legal options to pursue remedies for a sour transaction may be largely reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom