• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Guilt.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
1
Just curious... what do you all think?

Guilt.info

GoPC
 
What would you use it for? $XX in my opinion.
 
low-mid $xxx
 
What would you use it for?

I'd tell you but I'd feel bad. :(

;)

In all seriousness, what would the dot com be worth? Wouldn't matter, would it? I mean, short single dictionary word like this.

Move it to a dot info and then what? I've seen some solid .info sales lately... was just curious.

GoPC
 
Only use I can envision for it is a confession site of some sort maybe a motivational forum.

$100-$300
 
high $xx - low $xxx, good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom